Monday, June 14, 2010

Moon


So, any kind of nighttime or indoor or low-light photography is something I'm still trying to get the hang of. These types of photos often come out a little blurry or a little grainy. Even when I play around my settings or when I'm able to use a tripod, things still aren't quite as crisp as I'd like them. I think I just need to experiment more with these types of shots, and eventually I'll figure out what works best.

I tried to take a photo of the moon in this shot and adjusted the exposure and all those technical things, but it turned out grainy. But, for whatever reason, I kind of like it. It's not a crisp, clean shot of the moon, but I think that there is a different emotion and a mood created by the graininess. At least that's what I'm telling myself...

No comments: