Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ideas and Execution

Well, I thought this blog would be a great idea. I've seen many photography blogs on the web, and I always thought they were great and beautiful. Now, I'm just an amateur photographer. I would never claim to be great; after all, I'm still learning and still experimenting. I set up this blog ages ago in 2007 to share photos with my family and friends. My original plan was to post my photos here, but I haven't exactly followed through on that plan. Because of this and because I've posted only about four things over the past four years, I haven't really shared or "publicized" this blog to my family and friends. There really wasn't much to see. But, on a morning when I've been browsing the web and looking at other blogs for inspiration, I thought that maybe now is the time to revisit this blog and to start uploading some photos. The photos will be uploaded occasionally and randomly. And we'll see how successful I am this time around.

No comments: